Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Florida for the month of July, 2006

Leslie & I decided back in January 2006 that we did not want to spend the entire summer in Scottsdale. We rented a condo right on the beach for the month. Who goes on vacation for 30 days straight? We do & You can to... It is all about choice. Below is a small sample of our 1st 2 weeks away. We've had several vistors - friends & family alike, that have joined us here and more on the way!!!

Self Portrait out on the boat for an early morning excursion
Leslie & I on the beach
Enjoying the early morning sunrise & we had some dolphins riding alongside the boat for a while! Amazing!
The water looks like glass ~ reminds me of our private island in Fiji.
Pulling into Port Everglades, I spotted this Hatteras... The name says it all, "Poverty Sucks"
Hanging w/ the kids on my favorite swing @ the Marina.
Cocktails with my Dad @ the marina after a long day out on the water! Life is GOOD!
Working our business from anywhere! I stepped away briefly from enjoying some drinks with my Dad.
Leslie & I @ an amazing restaurant in Vero Beach, FL
Our family enjoying an evening on the beach!