Saturday, October 02, 2004

New wheels... This is the car I've wanted since 1976!

New house, new state & now new wheels...

I remember as a kid, my father had a Porsche 924. It was copper colored & my brother & I used to both ride in the front seat - I cannot remember even if we wore a seatbelt? It was such a cool car. What I remember the most was the smell inside the car. The smell was unique, I've been in almost all of the exotics & only a Porsche smells like a Porsche.

My entire life, I have always dreamed of owning a Porsche 911 Carrera. Today, I brought my new Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet home. It is triple black: black paint, black soft-top & black leather interior. I know Arizona is hot but sometimes you cannot deny the desires of a 10 year old boys dream grown up.

Would you like to know the coolest part? The smell inside my lil convertible smells the same way my dad's did in 1976!

I cannot wait to see how fast this lil 6-speed will go out on the highways.

No comments: