Thursday, January 31, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

Are you enjoying yourself today? My guess is it is really not your birthday.
Odds are I missed it last year, so I'm going to cover my bases this year & give you something early.

We are less than 30 days away from having our 5 year anniversary with the company... when we started here, our mentor encouraged us both to work on ourselves. This started me on a quest for knowledge. Part of the results of this quest has lead me to start sharing a daily success quote from the wisest people to have walked the planet.

Visit www.LifeChange4Ever.com today to begin receiving your daily success quotes in your email everyday. I will send you an email everyday with a success quote to kick off your day. This is powerful.

My only 2 request are this:

1. As you come across quotes that inspire greatness in yourself & other, please forward them on to me here.
2. Share this link with others you feel will gain value from it.

Enjoy your day... you deserve it.



DREAM BIG!!!
Michael Hamburger
"The Income Experts"
home/office: 480.515.9890

www.LifeChange4Ever.com

www.IncomeExperts.com
www.IncomeExperts.net
Skype & IM Address: mhhamburger

No comments: